The workplace ecosystem has evolved considerably over the decades, both physically and socially. Modern technology like mobile phones, PCs, printers, and faxes redesigned the office environments of the ’80s, ’90s, and 2000s. This week Andrew & Bill discuss the articles which cover the evolution of the workplace into what we’re calling Workplace 3.0
1. (Entrepreneur Magazine) Career Transitions You Can Make in Your 40s and 50s
2. (Entrepreneur Magazine) We Asked Entrepreneur Readers: How Do You Inspire Yourself, and Others?
3. (Entrepreneur Magazine) This is What It’s Actually Like to Work a 4-Day Workweek
4. (WSJ) Why Is Your Boss Asking About Your Feelings? Inside the Empathy Management Trend
5. (Forbes) I Am Not A Robot: Restoring Humanity And Authenticity In The Workplace